Nike Blazer Low '77 Jumbo
- Jumbo laces are much easier to tie and add a bold look to any outfit.
- Capturing the essence of the classic Blazer, the stitched leather overlays and soft suede accent on the toe add heritage hoops style.
- Extra-thick thread for the stitching adds a bold, defiant touch.
- Raised herringbone pattern on the rubber outsole exaggerates the classic look while providing traction.
- Exposed foam tongue
- Jumbo laces
- Thick thread stitching
- Oversized woven label
- Shown: White/White/Sail/Black
- Style: DQ1470-101
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
36, 36 1/2, 37 1/2, 38, 38.5, 39, 40