Classic All-Terrain Clog
- Croslite is the main reason behind Crocs popularity. Is a proprietary closed cell resin material which is not plastic or rubber. It has an extraordinary impact absorbing resin material which was developed for maximum cushioning. The closed cell properties resist odour, inhibit bacterial and fungal growth and are non-toxic.
This versatile material can be worn next to skin and be cleaned with just soap and water.
Croslite material can be damaged by extended high-temperature exposure or direct sunlight. Because of this please store your Crocs shoes in a cool place do not leave them in direct sunlight or wash them in hot water.
Rugged lug outsoles with enhanced tread for increased traction and support
- Fully molded Croslite foam uppers
- Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water
- Easy to clean and quick to dry
- Adjustable turbo heel straps for a snug, accommodating fit
- Customizable with Jibbitz charms
- Iconic Crocs Comfort: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.