- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Lightweight and abrasion-resistant All-Weather TPU outsole
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
These shoes are extra light thanks to an innovative component used to build the sole.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Features an insulated lining that's built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperatures.